View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 01:42 AM   #177 (permalink)
FringeXVO
Base Member

Drives: 2JZJeep
FringeXVO is a jewel in the roughFringeXVO is a jewel in the roughFringeXVO is a jewel in the roughFringeXVO is a jewel in the rough

Alright! Thank you all, this is epic and I think the first time something like this has been done... usually people make something and just try to sell you on how awesome it is, then tell you that you have to buy it however they give it to you.

We do it a little different. We allow you to make it YOURS. We aren't afraid to ask for input or just generally be straight with people. Fabrication and manufacturing can be a strange world. Generally we see salesmen that need something to sell so they can chase dollars...and fabricators tend to build things because they enjoy building things. What I've seen this lead to on multiple occasions is salesmen (or anyone else with some money) readily take advantage of a fabricators love of creation and just swoop in and claim ownership of whatever is being created, since they feel that without them there wouldn't be any sales. Fact is, without the creators creating, there would be nothing to sell and no reason to have "salesman".

Fringe XVO is taking it back.

We are not salesman. Well maybe Carl is a little bit, but he is multi-purpose. I give you my word, Fringe will NEVER BE RUN BY SALESMAN. Granted, we have to generate sales, right? The point I'm trying to make here is that we aren't out to SELL you on anything. We are just here to be awesome. We are just here to do cool and fun stuff, because it's fun and awesome to do that...and we want you to want it. We like things that look good. We like things that look good AND function. Sometimes the function is just to look good. Sometimes the function is to make power. Either way, everything is function. People often don't get it. Sometimes just looking good IS THE FUNCTION, and some things just function better than others.

If I type "function" again I'm gonna shoot myself, but the point is this:
We are not here to get rich. We are not here to be "ballers".

We simply exist to do great things. Either you get it or you don't.

Happy 4th.