View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #3168 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I'm surprised you're giving up on the PWDJDM knob already. Which TWM knob did you go with?
hi mr.gale! yah, the PWJDM knob doesnt and never did fit my hand 100%. the roundness on the top with the slim profile makes it slip out of my hand when it comes to sudden shifts i might need to do during emergency maneuvers. im going with the big type-r knob. i have their regular type-r knob since like 6yrs ago, and it feels great.

Quote:
I like to read stories where companies actually care about customer service and try to make things right.

If it's still hot in the garage you might not need to use a heat gun for the Di-noc
they could've done it much better during the ordeal , and i dont think they really learned anything, but i will let it pass this time. i dont like threatening disputes to get things done. it shouldn't get to this level from the beginning. but oh well, i hope they sent me the right knob with the right pattern....

Quote:
Has your ignore list been modified?
lol!