Thread: 370z vs E92 M3
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
TeRRoRiFiC35
Base Member

Drives: '11 G37x Sedan
TeRRoRiFiC35 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsix View Post
Why is it time to move on from your G37x sedan ? Do you have a preference as far as manual vs. automatic transmission, rear wheel drive vs. all wheel drive ?

My first car was a 3-series. What I miss about BMW is the incredible handling & refined, high-revving engine.
Now, I like driving a Nissan because the badge doesn't carry so much Stigma like a BMW. I also enjoy the good low-to-mid range torque and power of the V6 engines.

If you're looking at an E92 M3, are you also considering a C63 AMG or RS4 sedan ? A Lexus IS-F would be the Japanese alternative.
The sedan feels like driving a boat to me. AWD is something I can do without. Also the amount of money to get the sedan to where I would want it is too much to justify keeping it. I also would get the entire car repainted on the sedan because it needs it, I'm very anal about my paint. Manual is also my preference but for a used GTR I would def sacrifice that. I just cant say the GTR would be my choice because a used one could have been tracked which is something I dont want.
TeRRoRiFiC35 is offline   Reply With Quote