View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Project Kics spacers (install question)

Hey guys, I'm going to install my project Kics spacers, I had/have Ichiba V2's on the car right now and I am running a stock sport 19" set up.
From what I have been told, the PK ones are LUGcentric, and are meant for aftermarket rims... And I've been told that the hub does not do anything in the way of supporting the stress and strain put on the wheels, it just makes it centered...

So... Do I NEED to get the extra hub extenders? Or use the Ichiba hub extender to make the PK spacers centered? (I will sell the Ichibas with their extenders, so using them is out of the question)
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote