View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #142 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Review - The Amazing Spiderman

Didn't watch the video. Wanted an open mind...

Overall: 3/5

The movie was... meh IMO. The plot just goes on.... and on... and on... and then...
( Click to show/hide )
bang bang, people die, bad guy is taken care of, as usual, life sucks to be spiderman. Movie over.

Better bad guy development in First Spiderman.
Better Peter Parker Character in First Spiderman, however they actually gave this Peter Parker a New Yorker accent, point new spiderman.
Less screaming in this version, point new Spiderman.

Didn't see it in 3D, however the scenes involving 3D are nothing more than him flying around town, not worth the price difference. IMO They look just as good of filler as in the 2D version.

Bad guy character development flowed the same way as in the first two spiderman's.

( Click to show/hide )
Bad guy's actually a 'good' guy, trying to improve humanity, gets given an ultimatum, takes matters into his own hands, it goes wrong, now he's psychotic, battles an inner voice to go ahead with his plan anyways.

I'd say it's a little too monotone to be worth seeing in theaters, but if you have nothing else to do, you won't walk away feeling like you wasted your money. But it's not something I'd be in a rush to go back and see. A good netflix buy probably, a blu-ray buy if you're an avid Marvel fan, but if you aren't really into movies, you won't see the need for another spiderman in the collection.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14

Last edited by XwChriswX; 07-04-2012 at 01:16 PM.
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote