View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 12:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
NitrousZ34
Banned

Drives: Myself crazy
NitrousZ34 is on a distinguished road

Thank you guys for taking your time and commenting, it really does mean alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
There is absolutely no shame in a son crying in front of their mother in instances such as this. Do not feel like you will make things worse by it. She needs your support just as much as you need hers. The hardest thing to do is stay positive. Keep your spirits up and things will hopefully come out alright. It is one thing when someone has it and doesn't know. Look at it this way, now they Know what it is, they can start to treat it. Hopefully they can stop it from spreading, or go in and surgically remove it.

Hoping for the best for you and your family.

I know, i just didnt want her to cry anymore than she was. She knows that she has our support, she always will. I told my friends that im going to be done with soccer for a while so that i can stay with her as much as i can and help her if she needs anything. It's nice to know that my friends, and people like you guys, care and have a good heart. It may not seem like a huge deal to you guys because some of you havent had to go through it or dont personally know my mom, but it is truely a very hurtful situation. We don't have insurance from what my mom has told me in the past, so im going to be selling my toys and my 350z to help pay for her therapy, hopefully she doesn't need it. It's just a waiting game now to see what the doctors say once her catscan is done
NitrousZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote