View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #234 (permalink)
FlawlessZ
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 6MT
FlawlessZ is on a distinguished road

I don't have a NISMO but wow the first time I got onto the freeway like 15min after leaving the dealer a murdered out M3 just started teasing me! So we both hauled a** for a few miles and I gave him a thumb's up! Felt like a boss exiting the freeway with my bro following me in my cooper S nowhere in sight.

And just a few weeks ago my mother and I were coming back from a day trip to Santa Barbara and this chick in a C class sedan (fairly cute) kept cutting through traffic and passing me we were playing cat and mouse for like half the way back home...I tell my mom look this chick wont give up she like what is she doing shes just driving u guys over react too much! (she also drives a white c class) lol.

But insane POS milf fly-by's is what really gets me going...

I'm surprised how much attention I do get specially here in LA...I see lots of kids in g37's getting jelly that there daddy didn't get em a Z.