View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #69 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin82 View Post
hahah yeah, u should try hitting up the track, its just WAY too much fun, problem is $$$$$, I've been hooked and can't stop going, going to streets of willow on Saturday......

I actually thought I could have done about 2 secs faster at Laguna, I really need to get my alignment dialed in... too much camber in the rear. I almost ran into someone on that same corner, and also the first corner after the straight.....'Another tracking buddy wasn't so fortunate, he rear ended a 911 on that last turn due to them braking too hard...
speaking of camber, i tried asking this in another thread but no one wanted or cared to answer, my Z seems to be wearing the tires on the outside rather than the inside which leads me to believe that the camber specs are out of whack on the rear tires, would i be right in assuming that they are? im still on the stock potenzas, but if i can get a few thousand more miles on them by getting the camber dialed in that would be awesome, just seems like a waste seeing as when i look at them the inside of the tires have alot more tread left on them.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote