View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:56 PM   #743 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

I would suggest re-circulate because as mentioned, loud will get old.

The donor car had test pipes, and the 2.5" dual F.I exhaust when it came in. When it left with the turbo kit on it was quieter than when N/A. I would say at idle it would be comparable to stock because the twin scroll does act like a big muffler.

At WOT it is just the right tone IMO, but we all have different tastes. I like the stock look and sound, because I favor the sleeper idea. On the other hand there is the complete opposite side of the spectrum where a customer wants it as loud as possible.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote