View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #66 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin82 View Post
What do you mean by shallow, apexing too early? Like around 8 min mark?
I kept trying different lines to see if I could go any faster through the last turn before the straight. It all came down to just not late braking. I will have more vids up.
This was my first time at Laguna Seca and never played any GT5 or any games before hands. I just watched a few vids, I didn't even get to do a ride along or lead and follow to see what the lines were. I just learned as I went....
exactly, heck i wouldnt have done nearly as good as you if it were me out on that track...the best i've done so far with a stock 370Z on laguna seca on GT5 was a 1:46 lol...but boy do i wish for the day the Z is paid off and i can afford to do stuff like this in real life, oh well just another year and a half to go and she'll be nearly paid off if not paid off all together. great laps though if you dont mind me saying, that last turn i feel ya on though, it's even tricky in GT5 getting around that thing...think the fastest i've went around that turn in GT5 was around 40mph lol
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote