View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
dharr67
Base Member

Drives: 07 kia rio5 black 5m
dharr67 is on a distinguished road
Default the new z comes to chico ca

so i couldn't help myself, i went to the local nissan dealership at 8:30 this morning to just snap a few pictures of the 370z. as i was leaving the dealership one of the sales people asked me if i'd like to pop the hood and take a closer look at it. to say the least i couldn't say no. so after i snap a few more pictures, she starts going on about how she hasn't had a chance to take the car out yet and offered me a test drive, i'm 18 and in college and she knew i don't have the cash, so once again, how could i say no? she had a meeting she had to attened and told me to come back. so at about 9:15 we jumped in and all i can say is wow. it has the graphite touring non-sport with the 6 speed. so we took it on a calm little drive around the neighborhood to the freeway. once we hit the on ramp i gunned it and the car didn't dissapoint. i honestly thought that i wouldn't feel the difference between the 350 and the 370, but i'd took a 350z on this same route and i could more than feel the difference on the ramp. this is a crazy car. congrats to those of you who own them. oh and best of all, no mark up.

Last edited by dharr67; 01-09-2009 at 05:20 PM.
dharr67 is offline   Reply With Quote