View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #67 (permalink)
Mkai0
Base Member

Drives: 2008 G35 Sedan
Mkai0 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LafitteZ View Post
Cool ill do that too. Im going to take the bumper off tonite and make sure things are clean since I do a ton of driving. Im trying to find someone who i feel is qualified to work on it. Iv had bad experiences with mechanics saying they can work on a z but really cant. I have some z1 hoses and stuff to put on so I think im going to drain and refill the radiator and let someone do the vacuum thing on the ac just to make sure. See this is stuff I can relay to a mechanic so they can check. I drive up and I dont really know what all this is so I dont really know what to tell them to check or look for. Thanks for all of your help. If you have any more brain storms plz let me know.
I feel your pain Lafitte. Going forced induction is not always easy. In the past I've needed little things fixed on my car, and I've had mechanics work on my car who supposedly knew what they were doing. To make a long story short most of the problems that the mechanics didn't fix I ended up fixing them myself.