View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #4401 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post

Spain are on a whole new level compared to the rest of the world. The fact that Barcelona's their youth system also churns out quality players year over year is just amazing. Who the f*ck was Jordi Alba before this tournament? What a left back, could easily lay claim to best in the world just based on the tournament itself.

One day, I hope my beloved Dutch team can put their egos aside and play the game the right way, but it seems like we missed another window of opportunity. I would be wary of Brazil at the World Cup, though; European teams typically do not do well on South American soil.

Yup Brazil should be pretty dangerous playing at home.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote