View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:45 AM   #174 (permalink)
FringeXVO
Base Member

Drives: 2JZJeep
FringeXVO is a jewel in the roughFringeXVO is a jewel in the roughFringeXVO is a jewel in the roughFringeXVO is a jewel in the rough

Thank you Alstann. Can you do one more thing? Will you verify that the tube with the slots in in fact 4.5" OD tubing? I believe the system I took my preliminary measurements from was an HKS copy, and I want to verify that these tips will fit your HKS setup. Don't want to get screwed by some silly inconsistency.
Other than that, I will make the adjustments and prepare the drawing for quoting. I should have prices in less than 2 weeks. I wil renew our vendor status here and once the required number of pre-orders are filled, it will take about a month to start shipping tips.

It's almost time for the hardest part...picking the colors.

Below are some renderings of the new perforated tip that is going on my bike and being adapted to the GTRs. Is this something some of you might dig? Obviously the "Afterburner" isn't for everyone...so we have a few other designs in the pipeline. Let me know you thoughts.