View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da.Menace View Post
Triple..
Please do understand. All we're trying to do is to find enough people so we could get some better pricing from vendors. In no way is LMBmikeZ making any money off this GB.

Anyways. I've done loads of researches and I would suggest going for the Z1 kit.

Here's from some of my researched
Stillen: mounts on Passenger side(?) and will be stacking with the steering wheel cooler

AAM: requires drilling the front crash bar

Nismo: no thermalstatic plate (??)

Z1: price(??)

All the ones with (??) are those that I'm not sure.

This is 100% true I have no financial ties to any of the vendors, and we will be using a forum vendor to supply us with the GB. I have already had a few talks with couple of them, they just want to know more details for the unit so they can finalize there own details, so I started a thread to get feedback on what we all wanted.......

I to have been looking, and re-looking still lol. I am liking the Z1 kits to! I like that they can offer all sizes to.......

Last edited by LMBmikeZ; 07-03-2012 at 09:17 AM.
LMBmikeZ is offline   Reply With Quote