View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:07 AM   #4398 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
I totally agree. And for those who didn't watch, don't let the 4-0 score fool you, it was a tighter 2-0 game up until Motta's injury. That's when the wheels fell off, and understandably so. Hard enough to play Spain with 11, but with only 10, and not because of a booking, just a freak injury.

Unbelievable that Spain has won the last three huge trophies. Wild that Torres won the Golden Boot out of nowhere. 4-0 was also a record drubbing for a Euro final.

I enjoyed Torres' assist at the end more than his goal. Great teamwork.

It's also worth noting that Spain was incredibly classy in victory. It's nice to see that level of sportsmanship out of such a juggernaut program.
Im really happy for Fernando. What a year for him between the Champions league title and now this despite his not so great showing in the Premier League. That goal against Spain also made him the first man ever to score in 2 Euro Cup finals! Hoping with Drogba gone he really steps up next season for Chelsea.

As for the game, Spain is amazing. Im not a fan of Spain but wow the team is unstoppable. Iker is a monster! The assist to Mata was beautiful on Torres' part and you could tell Mata more than appreciated the gesture Its was practically the first touch he had on the ball! I feel bad for Italy, they didnt deserved to get scraped like that. The scary thing is, the Spain team will pretty much still be intact for the 2014 World Cup campaign in Brazil. Could they possibly be even BETTER by then????