View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
the tint will happen in the next week or so, 35% even. brother works at park place, it's nice. i'm asking him to talk to their clear bra guy to get me a quote to do it. being that it's the nismo it'll have to be custom, no print-out for it yet.

i wont be powder coating the wheels, but that's what photoshop is for i'll post some picks and play with them on my own once i get the tint and have some time for proper photos.
sounds like a plan. my friend's got a Z33 nismo and i can't remember what he paid to get his clear bra done but they recently released a pre-cut kit for those cars which made it cheaper and easier. it didn't come out so good tho, quite a few wrinkles at the edges and some air bubbles that never came out. dude's supposed to be coming by tomorrow to fix it. hope yours turns out better...