View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #1722 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
haven't had the opporunity yet at VIR, but since I added the wing, I love taking Road Atlanta esses at full throttle.

So you went off kind of in the middle of the straight where the kink is?

Is this the first time you have run square? I've never ran any other way. Switching from 295/40-18 hoosiers to 275.40 NT01s for the next set, but I've been bouncing between 275 and 295 the whole time I've had it. The NT01s were a lot cheaper and I have heard they last longer
I usually run 275 NT01 square, this time was running 265 Yoko square... there is a noticeable difference favoring the NT01s. With the added power (for what it's worth!), my car will definitely benefit from +30 rear tire

Yes, in the middle of the straight/kink *another facepalm*... and just so everyone doesn't think I'm a complete idiot... many of the turns at VIR are blind, including this "straight"... you come over the crest and if your car is in the wrong spot, time to ditch... I think that's why it gets all the comparisons to the ring
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote