View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:51 PM   #2994 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Hi Mr.alcheng did you have the day off today?

Yeah, the timing and uncertainty is funny. But the money is so good.

Did you have a good weekend Sir? I saw your hoses and PSS's. They look
My weekend was okie-dokie except for a squabble with my oldest sister about a long-term health care issue with my Father. She knows everything (especially about parenting although she has never had kids) so I should not even try to engage with her. She has spent her whole life in a series of control games -- doing all sorts of traditional male-stuff career-wise. It is difficult for her -- always trying to show that she has a bigger pen1s than her male counterparts. I should know better than to employ logic and compassion with those who have both an agenda and a huge chip on their shoulder.

Anyway, I digress... You asked, though. I am one of those guys that will tell you how it is going when you ask. Conversely, I expect others to tell me when I ask which is why I do not ask people how it goes very often. I usually just say hello. It all goes with being the people-person and champion of the underdog that I am.

Yesterday I drove up here (Gridley, CA) to one of my clients to help perform the annual physical inventory -- which is where I sit now as I write this. They like me being here although I feel guilty because it's a great deal of sitting around time in between furious spurts of activity.

Last, thanks for looking at my photos -- I need to break in my new rear PSS, but I drove my F-150 up here on this trip because this is farm country, dammit. I could not find my Hank Williams 8-track though. Oh well.