View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #104 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit97 View Post
The FRS/BRZ is just what the sport compact car market has been craving.. I was a 240 guy before my Z. All of the forums related to that platform have been begging for a reasonable sub 25k rwd coupe.. Albeit they were asking for it from Nissan, they didn't do it because they didn't want to take market share away from the already dwindling Z sales. Granted the frs/brz might be coming in a bit higher, the concept is right. That being said the frs/BRZ are not in the same class or caliber of vehicle as the Z IMHO.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?yda252
Hmmm.. The 240 is a Z. Well all of my 240's have been and are Z's.