View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #57 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeryansta View Post
this is actually true. They are sold before hitting the lot. People are lined up to buy this car.
Which is why patience is a virtue. Hot cars like this are only this hot when they first hit showrooms. Dealers can move them for MSRP, so they'll try. If you're desperate enough, they may even attempt to shove markup down your throat.

Such is the BRZ Limited. order one for your push-button start, alcantara interior, and rear spoiler, and be prepared to pay through the nose and buy without test drive.

I would never buy a car like this. I have to test drive the exact car I'm looking for. If nothing else, I'll drive it the day of delivery without a penny spent, or they can kiss my sale goodbye.