View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dsevast
Base Member

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
Dsevast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstann View Post
Hm, this worries me. I have an HKS Hi-Power installed just by itself at the moment, but I have some HFC's that are going to be put in soon. Was the tone too quiet or not deep enough or something? I personally think the HKS is a tad too quiet by itself, but I was hoping HFC's was gonna be perfect. If not, Test Pipes are the next option.
I loved the way it sounded except when I was driving WOT. I really can't describe the sound that it made while I was driving other than it made me think of a ricer and that is not the sound I was going for with my expensive exhaust, and now I regret not making a video of it before I took them off. I guess I could put them back on just to make a video but it is a PITA to change just for that purpose. Also the hissing was pretty loud with the HFCc but that can be expected from addition of HFCs to any exhaust.

I will search later to see if I can find a video of what my car was doing to see if anyone else had the same problem. For now off to work.