View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
!xoible
Base Member

Drives: some car
!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute!xoible has a reputation beyond repute
Default Making my own CF parts... Need help!

I am not sure that i am retarded or not, but here's my problem... I have an old desk at home that i want to use. The surface is all scratched up, so i want to renovate it. I am thinking of wrapping it in CF, and if that succeeds my book case will follow, and other pieces in my bed room.

Everything is perfectly flat and rectangular, so i wont be dealing with weird edges, which is what made me think this is somewhat easy.

The real problem is i do not know where to begin, what the process is, where i can get each of the parts, and what parts, tools are needed and why they're needed. i did some googling of the issue, there's some good stuff out there, but i trust my fellow car forum posters the most...

HERP PREEZ

Oh forgot to mention, i want the final product to be completely matte, not glossy...

Last edited by !xoible; 08-31-2009 at 01:22 PM.
!xoible is offline   Reply With Quote