View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #2163 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Lol, guys, I got all the laws in TX, while carrying a Desert Eagle wasn't 100% Kosher to carry, it was for shitz and giggles, that night a police officer was outside and he pulled me aside and asked what I was carrying, and when I told him he was like, you know they serve fried chicken here... Not bear, LOL!!!
When it gets cold (yes it does get cold in Texas, lol) I tend to carry it more because I can wear a thicker coat

And CA is no carry at all, it USED to be open carry... (with the magazine out... [useless in my opinion])
Actually you CAN carry a long gun (unloaded) if you like being harassed by police, LOL
I guess some of us take carrying more seriously than others. I now see why you are so defensive about your DE's. The problem you likely run into with people talking smack isn't anything to do with the firearm, however.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote