View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #38 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
I believe the exact quote would be something along the lines of "If I let you test drive the car then I have to let every other 18 year old test drive it". This is also after I showed them my credit score and got handed off between 3 different sales people. Just completely unreasonable response to someone who was interested in the car. (For reference: I'm 24, have steady full-time employment, and a credit score of 800)

This single act of the dealership has turned me off to Mitsubishi as a company completely. And to think I was a big fan of the 5th series evo since primary school.
i dont know about you, but my response would have been to laugh in that guys face and then calm down and quietly say "you just lost a sale buddy", then go down the street pick up whatever car you so choose and show back up at said salesmans dealership and flaunt your new ride in his and his sale managers face while you quietly look on as his sale manager fires his douchebag of a salesman
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote