View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zat_Zuma View Post
I'll stop by later today after getting a few things done.

Wait till you hear the FI exhaust
Yes, that FI exhaust sounds sweet. Nice to see a fellow 370 owner come out. There was quite a bit of interest in the 370, from both young and old (which was nice). Had a great time, didn't win anything but that doesn't matter. The best import car was a perfectly restored Morris Minor from 1961 (how's a fella gonna compete with that? ).

With the season rapidly approaching it's end, there are only a few more competitions to go. I'll keep everyone informed as they come up. For now, there are still the regular weekly events (Weds, Thurs, and Fridays).

(btw, Sorry I don't have any pics from the event. I didn't want to worry about baby-sitting my camera all day so I left it at home.)

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote