View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
BeemaaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40thAE#472
BeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond reputeBeemaaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soygen View Post
The car was parked right in front of my house while I was asleep. I'm hoping Nissan can replace them, as I would be insanely upset if I can't get the same rims back. F'ing thieves suck.
Sorry for what happened to your 40th.

Call your ins agent / company and file a claim. It will fall under comprehensive claim which WILL NOT affect your insurance premium. Get an estimate from Nissan for a brand new set of 40th Ray with a set of new tires balanced & installed. Assuming you have Comprehensive coverage on your policy, your ins co should give you a check for the amount of the total estimate minus your deductible. Or the ins co could pay the dealer directly minus your deductible.
BeemaaZ is offline   Reply With Quote