View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
Ackrite
Base Member

Drives: '12 White Nismo Z
Ackrite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Lol, guys, I got all the laws in TX, while carrying a Desert Eagle wasn't 100% Kosher to carry, it was for shitz and giggles, that night a police officer was outside and he pulled me aside and asked what I was carrying, and when I told him he was like, you know they serve fried chicken here... Not bear, LOL!!!
When it gets cold (yes it does get cold in Texas, lol) I tend to carry it more because I can wear a thicker coat

And CA is no carry at all, it USED to be open carry... (with the magazine out... [useless in my opinion])
Actually you CAN carry a long gun (unloaded) if you like being harassed by police, LOL
To be fair, CA is getting better county by county as each sheriff gets sued by Calguns. You are going to be in L.A. county which is impossible unless you're Sylvester Stalone and a few others, but right next door in San Bernardino county it is one of the easiest to get CCW. And the good thing is that if you get one from one of the more liberal issuing counties there are damn near no statewide restrictions other than K-12 schools.

And I saw in your other thread that you might be taking the 40. When you get to the 15 south you can check out my shooting spot that I told you about and release some of that long distance road trip stress with a few mags. It might make the last two hours into L.A. a little easier .
Ackrite is offline   Reply With Quote