View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, guys, I got all the laws in TX, while carrying a Desert Eagle wasn't 100% Kosher to carry, it was for shitz and giggles, that night a police officer was outside and he pulled me aside and asked what I was carrying, and when I told him he was like, you know they serve fried chicken here... Not bear, LOL!!!
When it gets cold (yes it does get cold in Texas, lol) I tend to carry it more because I can wear a thicker coat

And CA is no carry at all, it USED to be open carry... (with the magazine out... [useless in my opinion])
Actually you CAN carry a long gun (unloaded) if you like being harassed by police, LOL

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 07-01-2012 at 10:10 AM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote