View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 11:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZ View Post
I have been wondering the same thing. 2013 Magnetic Black, Pearl White, and Gun Metallic have been delivered to 4 dealerships, so those are safe. I'm really considering the Midnight Blue but Gun Metallic is running a very close 2nd.
Really.... you are considering trading your '10 in for '13? that's just a 370 that wants to fit in with the older kids, and wanted to be a 350z with some LEDs on the front instead of those fugly turn signals on the rear bumper......... sorry just don't see the point plus the loss you would take for doing it....but to each his own I guess.