Thread: Atlanta, GA?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 10:56 AM   #59 (permalink)
xiven
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Cookie Monster
xiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
Just out of curiosity are any of you planning on attending the Varsity meet this Thursday evening?

We will bringing out our shop 370Z and a few other cars as well. I would like to see ALOT more 370's out there this meet. Our shop car was the only one there for the August meet.

And for the record....GET THERE EARLY. It gets packed very quickly and parking in other lots around the varsity are sketchy.

I know I have been blowing up the forums here lately...but let me remind all of you about the Z Nationals. As new members come aboard the370z.com, I would like to get the word out there so everyone can make arrangements to attend. This event is an awesome one for those of you looking to find inspiration for you car, look at products installed on other owners cars, network, etc.

Check out Z Nationals Event Website for more info or PM me directly with questions.
I would go to Nationals if it wasn't the same weekend at the Petit Le Mans. I never miss that event. Maybe I'll go to Nationals next year as long as its not on the same dates again.
xiven is offline   Reply With Quote