View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 10:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
for the most part... It's a base sport with a body kit/rims and a worse ride quality. (yeah I know it also has chassis dampeners) (I'd mention the catback, but you usually change that anyways...)
Lol! Few more bits than that. And Nismos are usually more heavily discounted than Sports. I picked up my Nismo for 36k. You'd be hard pressed to do all upgrades Nismo has on a Sport and pay less. Heck I sold most of my Nismo stuff and made over $4000. Still have the Nismo body and paid for lot of my aftermarket upgrades! I'd argue the "worse ride quality". The sport is a lumbering sloppy car on country back roads compared to nismo. But even nismo is underspung wallowing pig that needs far more spring and damper up front. Don't forget you'd pay a pretty penny for that ECU tune and once you crack ECU your gambling on warranty coverage.