View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 07:55 AM   #40 (permalink)
LafitteZ
Track Member

Drives: 40th anniversary
LafitteZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindi1973 View Post
I forgot to mention we used an upgraded thermostat well and. and it didn't work :shakes head and as I mentioned before this problem occured in our weather in 130f temps so we tried everything trust me guys the only thing left to consider is gtm big as% radiator and their biggest fans . Or atleast bigger fans , I tried meshimoto on other turbo cars here and they don't last much that's my expereince with them I like their radiator but to each his own , just trying to help since this problem was happening since 2010
Yea mishimoto thermostats are garbage so were going to use a nismo thermostat from the de 350z. We're going to use the fan shroud from the mishi Moto kit but were going to cut the holes to fit bigger fans and were going to use I think the name is sprall fans. One fan puts out twice as much cfm as both of our factory fans together. A bigger radiator may be a good fix but I already put a csf radiator and the temps are good with water and oil we need to get the air to start flowing to get the hot air between the intercooler and condenser moving while at idle.
LafitteZ is offline   Reply With Quote