View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:10 PM   #149 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vo2max99 View Post
The other tread being locked had nothing to do with what I posted.

I love the BRZ / FR-S because they've received phenomenal reviews?

I wouldn't say I "love" them but considering what is known there is absolutely no reason to assume they're somehow "over-priced" / "under-powered".

If that fact hurts your feelings for some reason you have issues.

The point I've made is that a car clearly does NOT have to produce superior #'s to be a superior driver's car.

Case in point: Mazda MX-5 Miata is by far a superior driver's car compared to the 370z despite producing slower test track #'s. This may be hard to swallow for some but reality is reality.

The BRZ / FR-S / MX-5 all costing under 30K and all slower than the Mustang, 370Z, Gen Coupe, etc are superior in terms of being fun / rewarding to drive.

If you race your daily driver's for a living you may want to go with the car which is merely quicker. Otherwise, I don't see the point in going with a car that is less fun to drive but happens to run a quicker 0-60 time.

Free education.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u4lywh
So how much do Toyota/Subaru pay you for all this advertisement and how can I get in on it?
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote