View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Very Cool. That road is incredible. The turns are set up for Cars and Bikes..The Muir woods sections especially..

I ran it many times in the 1980's with the car I have now, BEFORE I did all the suspension and coil overs, and brakes.. Shocking what an old Camaro can do on that road...

Back when I was a little crazier, I had the most fun going out to the Beach..I would suck in air on the short straights, and hold my Breath in the turns..It was like being a kid on the carnival ride. But I only did it solo, and never left my lane..Only wheel hopped once..Hard not to do with a Muncie 4 speed.

I would love to make it to Sears Point in September..If I was smart, I would take a one day course with Jim Russell first..

The Wife is not much for Road racing, although she worked at Stinson beach for years at Becker's..She drove her 300ZX out there daily..I set her up with P7's back in the 1990's..

Enjoy your Daily drive. I know the area well. I had a swimming pool service in the 1980's/1990's in Marin..
I didn't know anybody worked in Stinson that isn't from there or Bolinas. I had P6's, briefly, on my Chevy Bel Air. So I know she had great tires.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote