View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #46 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

I just read the text messages back and forth. Its amazing how nice you can be to a company thats sticking a huge dildo in your *** and jerking it around. Iv been on the giving and receiving end of being jerked around and man...rennen sure did the most Iv seen in a long time, theyve got me beat by a mile.

Some times theres people that dont know how to represent their company and dont relize how much one person can f*ck the business.

I didnt read much else of the thread but good job not lying down and continuing to ask for updates that they should easily and openly give you at the drop of a hat.

edit: funny thing is, Iv never had a single issue with vivid racing, intensepower, HRauto,and a couple other sites. Some idiots just want to try and make some quick cash and do BS business.

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t