View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 02:19 PM   #50 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownR426 View Post
Holy ****...
You bastard you got a fully loaded for that much?!
You are a magician my friend!
Well... I guess they are hurting pretty bad. I pissed off the sales guy to the point he threw the pen at me and it bounced off my chest because I wouldn't sign the work order.

They originally matched my quoted amount through the fleet manager at another dealership and I told them I would give them a my answer on Saturday after I met with the other dealership. They asked what they had to do to get me to sign right there. I said $500. And it was done. Then he threw the pen at me.

After that it pissed me off to the point i wouldnt mind paying another $500 at the other dealership just to not have a pen thrown at me but i was like like whatev I want this car.

Last edited by The Weapon; 01-09-2009 at 02:23 PM.
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote