View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 06:49 PM   #713 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
1:33.651 for a full lap thats all i had... on my best runs i would be about .5 secs ahead of my best ghost on the first half of the track but i would always lose the lead on the second half of the track and even get passed going into the 2nd to last turn.. i figured i wasnt going to get a full second better when i would only be taking thousands off at a time so i gave up..

it was frustrating.. i can handle myself around a track in the real world and if cars drove like how they had that thing set up we would all be dead in a ditch somewhere
I noticed something very similar where I would always be 1-2 seconds ahead of my ghost first half of the lap but then fall back last few turns...

I was very far from top spots so I just gave up and accepted gold as good.

about the car is setup horribly. The rear breaks out too easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versa_Drifter View Post
I've still haven't gotten past the GTR(R32) yet. Which stage do you drive the Z?
Z i think is the round 5 and 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig11 View Post
Forever in most states... A violent crime conviction is less likely to follow you around and can be expunged from your record.

In Michigan after 5 years: Assault = Expungable; DUI = Still paying for it!
Kinda BS, IMO. I have a couple friends who have lost potential career paths, etc because of a stupid decision or simple ignorance (most people don't know where the limit really is).
I didn't know. that kinda sucks!