View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #48 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post

I'm in the weight loss + building core strength process right now. Which will last a while. I think come the end of the year is when I'll be transitioning to the building/defining muscle and just working to maintain.
I was going to do that too, but after talking to a couple people I came to the conclusion that it would be better for me to just start trying to build muscle now. I had more of an issue with excess fat than weight. Putting on muscle should help reduce fat and take care of both problems for me at once. I think it's working out pretty well so far.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote