View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:15 AM   #31 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by takjak2 View Post
Since I am coming up on 15k miles on my RE-11s, time to heap some praise on. That's 15k miles, more than a dozen days of autocross, AND almost a dozen days on the track. I've driven 700 miles to VIR and been lapping on the same tires that months later would drive 800 miles to Homestead, right onto the track, and precede to embarrass slow Porsche Turbo drivers. With everything they have been put through I'd credit them for well more than 20k street miles.

My rears will need replacing soon, but even with the tread nearly gone they are still handling the constant NoVa rain right now. The fronts might get another 5k miles if I had some camber to play with in front.

+1 for RE-11s (265, 285 on Nismo)
How do you like the 265's on the front? That's a tad smaller than stock.