View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 12:13 AM   #42 (permalink)
ilive2win
Track Member

Drives: 11WWX
ilive2win will become famous soon enough

soooo, i have had the 370z for almost 2 weeks now and today was the first day i got to auto x with her. i have auto x'ed before with my rx8 and my evo x, but i was just so nervous because i had to learn a new car and the track was a 70-80 sec track, depending on driver, which is a good size track. i was running in BS againt 5 other cars today, (2 s2000's, 1 350z, and 2 rx-8's) which are all good drivers. so i had my hands full today. the 370z ran very well and really impressed me as well as some of the other drivers. first run i ran stock tire pressure, which was 36psi (i know its kinda high) but i need a place to start correcting where needed be. at the end of the run my tire pressure was up to 40 psi all around. the front was planted but the rear kept kicking out, so i went back to 36psi in the front and 31psi in the rear, and still the z was tail happy, not as much, but still very tail happy. i left it alone for the other 2 runs just to see what would happen. i ended up in 2nd place running a 75.3 behind one of the s2000's which got a 74.9 with better tires. (i forgot what he was running) overall i was really happy with the new z, but i need to plant that back end to be a little quicker. here are some pix...

the results are not posted yet, of course, but when they are posted ill post them on here

Last edited by ilive2win; 08-31-2009 at 12:22 AM.
ilive2win is offline   Reply With Quote