View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
You cannot gravity bleed if you let the master cylinder go dry... the only way to correctly bleed is by vaccuum.

If you used a venturi or mity-vac type bleeder, you'll be fine.
Gravity bleeding has been around for along time me and some guys I know still do it this way,I did a gravity bleed on my 370 when I replaced my SS line and flush the fluid with synthetic,the pedal was rock hard with the car off and stops great.

To the OP

If the M/C ran dry try to bleed the brakes to establish a pedal and it you can't then you can try pressure bleeding them if that doesn't work then the last resort is to remove the M/C and bench bleed it reinstall and re bleed the brakes.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote