View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #50 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't even see the part about this being your 8th dealership. I'm hoping NNA has at least been contacted once? It does sound a bit hard to believe that no one among 8 dealerships would help you solve a problem that's covered under warranty.

..also, are the "new" problems really problems?

#1: You already know personally that the tranny fluid is clean. Did they blame the noise on this? If they were just trying to state a "fact", it doesn't really affect you. You could always change it again if it makes you feel better.

#2: You know for a fact it's not a problem, so it's not really a problem unless they claim this is where the tranny noise is coming from which is BS. Remove it and go back in and prove them wrong or show them it's impossible.

#3: Rent/borrow/buy a scanner and see if there's any codes. I find it hard to believe 1,000 stored codes wouldn't throw a CEL.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote