View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Thanks, I don't like the clear bra on the car though. I will touch up as needed which isnt often as I dont ride on the *** end of the vehicle in front of me. But stuff happens like in this case a bad storm. If it were to get road rashed so bad I would then shave the emblems and have it repainted. I doubt it will ever come to that.

It would be worth a shot if you just had to have the Pearl back in. The base coat blends in really well with it being just a chip. You have to really look to find it or be the one washing and polishing the car.

Another company to look at is Applied Colors. I am not sure if they put Pearl in their touch up kits though. They do give you 3M putty to fill in the chip/scratch for a more smooth finish. Like I said I would need another coat after the first one dried to get it back close to smooth as is with the Dr. Colorchip kit.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote