View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 11:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
If anyone knows the warranty-related ramifications to this mod please let us know. This looks awesome and I'd be interested in giving it a shot so long as nothing is voided.
Modifying anything will void the warranty for that part. If that part is connected to something else that ends up failing, they may try to void your warranty even if it's not directly correlated. What you might want to keep in mind is that the dealer will less likely to accept your car as trade-in when you have mods done to it. That happened with my 350Z even with LED bulbs. They don't want electrical failures caused by modifications like LED bulbs and swapping LED colors.

Am I worried? No... if something breaks, I better quickly find a replacement part. Right now I'm having difficulty disassembling some of the parts because I don't want to break them.