View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #22 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
They are all bad.

My buddy recently bought a 2012 Mazda 3. They (dealership) promised him a free detailing. He brings it in 6 weeks later and he is told that he had to bring it in during first 4 weeks for wash and detailing. Now they will only wash it for free.
Seems crazy.

My buddy then writes corporate multiple times and they agree with the dealership, no free detailing after six weeks. Mazda has now lost a fanboy in my friend. All over $50 or so.
The worst thing?! Most of us would/do pay PREMIUM for great service and they could make tons of cash off us-not to mention how much business word of mouth they could also get...what ever.