View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 09:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post

I don't think this is specific to just Nissan. I've known Mazda dealers, GM dealers, and a few others to act like this.

I've also known dealers that are wonderful to deal with. When you take away the brand of make from dealerships, you realize that they are individual businesses, run very differently. They are in it to move vehicles, service vehicles, and move parts. How they make their profits from that ranges in a variety of practices, some above board, some very shady.

I agree, dealing with an ahole dealership is not a pleasant experience.
I tend to agree-most dealerships do not care after the sale is complete. The one exception I have to note is Beechmont Chevrolet in Cinci (used to be Isuzu). They went way above and beyond for me once-brought a flatbed truck to pick up my SUV when Isuzu refused to honor roadside assistance...on the whole-dealerships suck-Ford is especially bad! Hence I drive a Nissan and a Honda.
and I'm sorry you are having to deal with it-
Headed back to dealership this weekend for initial oil change-I'll let you know how it goes...not expecting a lot but you never know.