View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 11:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Streetlife
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z Mont/sport
Streetlife will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post

Manual cars are fun ALL the time, except when you're in traffic but its really not that difficult and no one is having fun in traffic. The GT-R is great but its not a Driver's Car.

Subjectively, I think the GT-R looks like crap, on a weekly basis at our local Glen Clove meet you have your Ferraris, Lambos, and a Lotus and then you typically have 2-4 GT-Rs. Guess what, when it comes to looks the crowd doesn't look twice at the GT-R's. So you pay a premium to be the Exotics' Faster Ugly Step Sister, sorry man doesn't work for me.
I think the GT-R is gorgeous ( but i like the 370z's design more, it's perfect), and you can't beat the amazing engineering put into it (a twin turbo V6 thats, going up against V10's and a V16 Bugatti Veyron) for under $130,000. I'm not a track guy myself, but for anyone that i know that wants a supercar and they ask for my opinion, i recommend the GT-R, Lamborghini Aventador, or the Porsche GT3 4.0. That's the beauty of having a variety in all product markets though, you have to get out and test each one to find what fits your definition of a complete package.

Last edited by Streetlife; 06-26-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Streetlife is offline   Reply With Quote