Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 11:14 AM   #159 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
If you get an officially licensed jersey, you can expect to pay through the nose. The replica jerseys with screened on numbers/letters will be cheaper. The authentics with the stitched numbers are more expensive, but look much better.

If you find some on clearance at a store, you can save big bucks, especially if the player is no longer with the team. Being a pats fan in MD, you may have a hard time finding this locally. Might try amazon or something.

If you get a non-licensed, knockoff product, you'll save a lot, but you'll not be supporting the team. And most people won't notice it until they're right up on you. Even if they do notice it, they probably won't care as much about that as the team you're rooting for by wearing it.

Edit: I usually order mine a size or two bigger, because they're meant to be worn a little loose.
No I definitely want an authentic one. I think I can probably order the same size as my AFC Champs t-shirt since it was a looser fit. Just gotta go home and check what size that was.

Also thought about going into a store like Modell's or something and test fitting a jersey, but I could never put on a Ravens jersey