View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #728 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esfourteen View Post
This does look pretty close to a TT, as expected it appears to spool a tad slower than the gt28 .64 twins from what I've seen and power/torque looks very very similar as well. This is a very strong competitor to the GTM twin kits, and the simple install makes this VERY appealing. Though GTM's new mitsu kits are looking really nice as well to reduce cost/install.

I mentioned in a previous post, but if this were available to purchase when I was looking I likely would have gone this route simply due to the incredibly simple install.
Yes, the power deliver is on par, as expected. The twin scroll turbines are very efficient, and clearly do a great job.

With this Precision 62mm turbo that comes with the Stage I kit, 600whp should be a reasonable estimate of maximum power with a larger turbine housing. With the kit already including large injectors, larger fuel pump, and complete oil cooler kit your savings get in to triple digits.

On top of that, there is still the install portion of the kit, which is half the price when comparing the kits directly if you do choose to get a shop to install this. Or even better take a weekend and install it yourself, since it is very easy to do.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote